Ty Redmond BA LLB MHoloc & GenStds
Ty is based in our Wangaratta office and attends the Shepparton office on regular basis.
Ty joined the firm as a law graduate in 2012 and was admitted to practice in May 2013. He completed his Bachelor of Laws at Monash University and prior to joining the firm, Ty had previously graduated with a Masters in Holocaust & Genocide Studies and Bachelor of Arts. Alongside his studies at Monash, Ty worked as a Law Clerk and Paralegal in Melbourne for over 4 years.
Areas of law practised
- Personal Injury
- Employment & Industrial Relations Law
- Bushfire Litigation
- Total & Permanent Disability and Income Protection Claims
- Wangaratta Rebels Basketball Team
- Wangaratta Kennel & Obedience Dog Club
Ty is assisted by
- Julie Hochfeld (Legal Assistant) (Wangaratta)
- Grace Cameron (Legal Assistant) (Shepparton)
- Kristie McAuliffe (Legal Assistant) (Wangaratta)
- Rebecca Klauss (Law Clerk) (Shepparton)
BACK TO OUR PEOPLE