Kristi Hacket BA(Hons) JD
Originally from South Australia, Kristi graduated from the University of Auckland with an honours degree in arts. Kristi commenced a career in human resources before studying law at the University of Melbourne.
Kristi was admitted to practice in 2017.
Kristi is currently studying for a Graduate Diploma in Applied Tax Law.
Kristi works from our Myrtleford office but attends our other offices to see clients.
Areas of law practised
- Business law – business sales and purchases, share sale agreements, shareholder and partnership agreements
- Leases – retail, commercial and farming
- Agreements to lease
- Banking and finance – loan agreements, guarantees
- Law Society of NSW
- Young Lawyer delegate – Albury and District Law Society
- Affiliate member – The Tax Institute
- Member – Australian Human Resources Institute
- President – United Bright Football Netball Club
Kristi is assisted by
- Brooke Favaro (Legal Assistant)
BACK TO OUR PEOPLE