Hayley Graham LLB BForSt
Hayley joined the firm in May 2019, she works predominantly in our Family department with Principal, Veronica Haccou.
Hayley has a Bachelor of Forensic Studies and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Canberra.
She was admitted in 2016 to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
Hayley is based in our Myrtleford office and regularly attends the Wangaratta office.
Areas of law practised
- Family law
- Property and Commercial Law from buying, selling or leasing residential, commercial or farm land to subdivisions, easement disputes, complex property developments or owners corporation disputes
- Agribusiness including agricultural leases, partnerships, share farming agreements, licences and water related matters
- Banking and Finance including mortgages, loans, guarantees and securities
- Estate and Family succession planning
- Administration of deceased estates & Testator family maintenance claims (VIC & NSW)
- Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney (VIC & NSW)
- Estate & Probate
- Law Institute of Victoria
- North East Law Association
- Pro Bono/ Volunteer Solicitor with Hume Riverina Community Legal Services
Hayley is assisted by
- Kylie Black (Legal Assistant)
- Eleisha Kneebone (Legal Assistant)
- Noelene Mostyn (Legal Assistant)
- Brooke Favaro (Legal Assistant)
BACK TO OUR PEOPLE