Belinda Fenn LLB
Belinda joined the firm as a junior legal assistant in 1999. Working and studying law, Belinda was admitted to practice in December 2013.
Belinda provides advice in relation to WorkCover and transport accident claims including Serious Injury, Common Law Damages and Statutory Benefits. She also represents Applicants in Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal Applications and provides advice and represents the injured in income protection and Total and Permanent Disablement matters. She is based in our Wangaratta office and regularly attends our Shepparton office.
Belinda’s Areas of Expertise
- Providing advice in relation to Workcover and Transport Accident Serious Injury Claims, Damages proceedings and Statutory Benefits matters;
- Running and instructing County Court proceedings in relation to Serious Injury Claims; and
- Running and instructing County and Supreme Court proceedings in relation to WorkCover damages matters.
Areas of law practised
- Personal Injury & Compensation
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- North East Law Association
- Getup! Action for Australia
- Open Door Neighbourhood House
- Midnight Basketball Australia
Belinda is assisted by
- Dallas Young (Legal Assistant)
- Carolyn Lehmann (Legal Assistant)
- Rebecca Klauss (Law Clerk) (Shepparton)
BACK TO OUR PEOPLE