Belinda Fenn LLB
Belinda joined the firm as a junior legal assistant in 1999. Working and studying law, Belinda was admitted to practice in December 2013.
Belinda provides advice in relation to WorkCover (VIC & NSW) and transport accident claims including Serious Injury, Common Law Damages, Dependency Claims and Statutory Benefits. She also provides advice and represents the injured in income protection and Total and Permanent Disablement matters. Belinda also supervises our Wodonga office conveyancing, Wills and Powers of Attorney practice. She is based in our Wodonga office and regularly attends our Shepparton office.
Belinda’s Areas of Expertise
- Providing advice in relation to Workcover and Transport Accident Serious Injury Claims, Damages proceedings and Statutory Benefits matters;
- Running and instructing County Court proceedings in relation to Serious Injury Claims; and
- Running and instructing County and Supreme Court proceedings in relation to WorkCover damages matters.
Areas of law practised
- Personal Injury & Compensation
- Residential Conveyancing
- Wills (VIC & NSW)
- Powers of Attorney (VIC & NSW)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Treasurer for the North East Law Association
- Getup! Action for Australia
- Chair at Open Door Neighbourhood House
- Vice Chair at Aspire Support Services
Belinda is assisted by
- Carolyn Lehmann (Legal Assistant)
- Melissa Thomas (Legal Assistant)
- Peyton Piazza (Legal Assistant)
- Rebecca Klauss (Law Clerk) (Shepparton)
BACK TO OUR PEOPLE